I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

I just love this age that Sally is in, but try to get a picture is almost impossiable!! My sister did a great job though!! Capturing some of her looks and silliness is so much fun!! Owen is growing like a weed! or should I say a handsome flower!! He is about 4.5 months now and already weighs 20lbs! He is going to big and strong like his daddy. Wade calls him is little line backer but mommy hopes he picks a different sport!!! Being mommy of two is much more of a challenge but already seems like he has been apart of our lives forever. We all love him so much! I can't wait for all the fun family times we get to have together!! I am really looking forward to this Christmas season and creating some new family traditions!














No comments:

Post a Comment