I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

America's next top model!

Sally is so into putting on clothes all by herself. She is learning so much right now and is constantly on the move. I was rolling laughing at her today so I just had to share these fun pics. Although I must say these first ones are a little bit embarrassing!



Oh yes! She is wearing my bra!
And she can't really figure out what to do with it.
You can't really tell in these pics but she is wearing her bright pink
swimsuit top around the top of her diaper too. Love it!

I think she is proud of the fact that she can
wear the same size as mommy!

This is her new "Cheese" pose. And i just love the placement of her hands.
It's like Ricky Bobby, "I'm not sure what to do with my hands."

These are the plus size models! I just love all those fat rolls!!
Look at Graham sitting up like a big boy!




Sally also loves to put on her daddy's socks! We played with the socks, taking them off putting them back on, for about 30 minutes! She thought it was so cool.


A super model has always got to stay hydrated!











3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious. She is quite the character! Glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious!!!! HAHAHA! I LOVE it and so think she is the next top model!! So glad I finally got to see the post! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete